Macade Golf continues to grow, and we are currently looking for a Warehouse Administrator to lead the Macade distribution center in Stockholm. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of the fastest growing brands within golf, this is the position for you.
Your responsibilities include all supply chain procedures, from administrating incoming e-commerce orders to managing shipping documents. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
Ultimately, you will work within the Customer Success team and ensure that our customers receive their orders on time and in top notch condition.
- Administrate incoming orders
- Make sure that all orders are packed, sent and delivered on time
- Prepare shipping documents (like commercial invoices, packing lists and return documentation)
- Track orders to ensure prompt deliveries
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Maintain updated records of orders and customers
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Continue to improve our growing supply-chain
- Work experience within logistics and/or e-commerce
- Strong administrator skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Service minded with commercial drive
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in Swedish & English
- Self-motivated and solutions-oriented
Experience from working in the e-commerce platform Shopify and TA-systems such as Webshipper and Unifaun is considered an advantage.
Who we are:
Macade was founded in 2019 and has since then grown to become an established brand within the golf industry. Our primary market is the USA, but we have customers all over the globe. Macade offers an entrepreneurial work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, instead we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it.
Full time, starting as soon as possible.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (in Swedish or English) at the latest by 2021/04/20. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
Happy swingin' ⛳
MACADE GOLF FAMILY