We are looking for a Stockroom Associate to join us at Macade Golf in Stockholm to help run our order flow efficiently.
Macade is one of the world’s fastest growing startups within golf apparel, worn by some of the brightest shining stars on the PGA, LPGA and European Tour. The brand was founded in 2019 by offering a small collection of sleek, well-fitted and thoroughly tested gear to our friends and families. Now, after clothing over 50.000 golfers worldwide, our mission has grown.
Your responsibilities include all supply chain procedures, from administrating incoming e-commerce orders to managing shipping documents.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
Ultimately, you will work within the Customer Success team and ensure that our customers receive their orders on time and in top notch condition.
- Administrating incoming e-commerce orders
- Make sure that all orders are packed, sent and delivered in a timely manner
- Prepare shipping documents (like commercial invoices, packing lists and return documentation)
- Quality insurance on all outgoing orders and incoming returns
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Organization of stockroom such as restocks, inventory etc
- Strong administrator skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Service minded with commercial drive
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Swedish & English
- Self-motivated and solutions oriented
Retail or/and e-commerce experience is considered an advantage.
What we're offering
- A unique and long-term personal career development opportunity within a fast-growing golf apparel company
- A chance to work and be exposed to customers and partners from over 30 different countries.
- A workplace where we don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, instead we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it
- An environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed
How to apply
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you'd be perfect for this role. We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Start date: ASAP