Macade is one of the world’s fastest growing brands within golf apparel, worn by some of the brightest shining stars on the PGA, LPGA, and European Tour. Since our 2019 inception, we've grown from a small collection to a global presence, clothing over 100,000 golfers. We’re now looking for a dynamic Buyer to join our Stockholm team.
In this multi-layered role, you will play a crucial part in the company’s development and in achieving our set goals. You will work closely with our Head of Design on both the men’s and women’s collections. As we are in a growth phase, it's essential that you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where teamwork and creativity is paramount.
In addition to above, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the design team to manage purchasing, ensuring alignment with creative vision and budget constraints.
- Forecast production volumes for new and existing products.
- Develop cost forecasts for production and purchasing.
- Plan and execute purchases efficiently.
- Implement and manage production timelines.
- Ensure timely arrival of samples and bulk for launches.
- Source and quality-assure new factories/suppliers, and maintain strong partnerships.
- Oversee inbound logistics, including negotiation, booking, documentation.
- Conduct price negotiations with suppliers.
- Continuously improve departmental processes, routines, and manuals.
- Manage production-related internal documents and invoices.
What about you?
To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable working in a digital work environment and be able to switch between different types of content, always full of ideas and unafraid to try new things. We believe that you have an eye for details, love clothing, and possess a learning mindset to continuously grow and adapt.
Our humble expectations
- Holding relevant qualifications in textile economics or product development.
- Proficient in multitasking, organized, and systematic.
- Comfortable with high responsibility and meeting strict deadlines.
- A problem-solver with a proactive approach.
- Experienced in direct factory interaction globally.
- Strong analytical, administrative, and computer skills (Excel proficiency is a must).
- Fluent in English and Swedish (spoken and written).
- Experience in Business Central and Madden is a plus.
- Ability to create clothing tech packs is a plus.
- Passionate about sports and/or golf is a plus.
What we're offering
- A unique and long-term opportunity for personal and professional career development within a fast-growing sports apparel company.
- The chance to make a real impact at an early stage.
- The opportunity to work with and be exposed to customers and partners from over 30 different countries.
- A workplace that values autonomy and responsibility, promoting growth without hierarchy and micromanagement.
- An environment that welcomes new ideas and creativity.
Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd be perfect for this role. We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Start date: ASAP