Macade is one of the world’s fastest growing startups within golf apparel, worn by some of the brightest shining stars on the PGA, LPGA and European Tour. The brand was founded in 2019 by offering a small collection of sleek, well-fitted and thoroughly tested gear to our friends and families. Now, after clothing over 50.000 golfers worldwide, our mission has grown.
We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, instead we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it.
We are currently looking for someone with a passion for content creation. Your primary focus will be on videography and imagery across multiple different platforms. You will join our small but diverse team of motivated talents where you will be working side by side with our Marketing Manager to create innovative and engaging content. If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and rapidly-evolving environment, this role is for you.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Responsible for Macade Golf’s inhouse content creation
- Create short term content for social media
- Create long term content for the website
- In collaboration with our Marketing Manager, plan, build and execute Macade’s content plan
- Be a creative source in the office
What about you?
To thrive in the role, you should be comfortable working in a digital work environment and be able to switch between different types of content. Always be full of ideas, staying on top of the latest trends and not afraid to try new things. We believe that you have an eye for detail, love to solve problems and, like us, have a passion for golf.
Our humble expectations
- A great content creator
- Experience working with content creation within the B2C and e-commerce space
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- A natural problem solver
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Someone that gets things done quickly and always approaches things with a sense of urgency
- A person who wants to be a part of building something great
What we're offering
- A unique and long-term personal and professional career development opportunity within a fast-growing golf apparel company
- The chance to make a real impact at an early stage
- A chance to work and be exposed to customers and partners from over 30 different countries
- A workplace where we don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, instead we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it
- An environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you'd be perfect for this role. We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.